Thursday, January 17, 2013

Why I write

Personally, I write to express myself. When I was younger I wrote stories about everything and anything. One story I remember that I was probably the proudest of would be a story I wrote about a girl that was sleeping over at her friend's house. During the night she realized that she had forgotten her toothbrush at home. When she called her parents they were not happy but brought her toothbrush anyways.

Looking back I realized how dumb that story was but at the time it was something that I was passionate about. Unfortunately, I do not think I still have the story around. 

I haven't written much in recent years, or at least finished a story that I started.
I would love to get back into writing because it's a way to express yourself without taking your stress, anger, or whatever it may be out on other people.

2 comments: